Inside Insight Pocket Guide Vienna:
· Where To Go takes you from the Innere Stadt, along the Danube and to the Medieval Towns further afield. Take in the beauty of Karlsplatz and its numerous attractions before heading over to the MuseumsQuartier for some modern art. For longer stays, daytrips explore the Heuriger vineyards, quaint medieval towns and tranquil spots along the Danube Valley.
· Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip, including the Stephansdom cathedral, the Hofburg and Schönbrunn.
· Perfect Day provides an itinerary for one day in the city.
· What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time, from the many museums to tours of the Royal Palace, shopping, concerts, plus nightlife.
· Essential information on Vienna's culture, including a brief history of the city.
· Eating Out covers the city's best cuisine.
· Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
· A-Z of all the practical information you'll need.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides has over 40 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
'Insight Guides has spawned many imitators but is still the best of its type.' - Wanderlust Magazine